Our bath salts are born from the sea, the sun, the mistral, wide open spaces. They are the natural fruit of the South of France, of Provence.
They are enriched with perfumes from Grasse, the world capital of perfume.
– Lavender, the very soul of Provence. The virtues of its essential oils are renowned for their purifying, relaxing and soothing powers.
– Verbena, reminiscent of walks along the paths of Provence. Ideal for a moment of relaxation and soothing memories.
– Poppy, a subtle, poetic and very feminine fragrance.
– Vanilla, whose intensity provides a real cocooning moment thanks to its gourmet, round and sensual notes.
– Opium, a spicy and flowery unisex fragrance.
The natural evaporation of seawater on the salt marshes, which results from the combined effects of wind and sun, leads to the production of a brine saturated with sodium chloride and then to the crystallization of the sea salt which is harvested and rinsed. Depending on the areas of use, it can then be wrung out or dried at high temperature.
The use of bath salts is particularly recommended to soothe. Also recommended for heavy and swollen legs, bath salts are added to the lukewarm water of your bath: they will gradually melt and soften your skin by delicately perfuming it. Read more
5 Bath Salts of Camargue
Discover our selection of 5 Bath Salts of Camargue, for fragrant and soothing treatments: Lavender, Verbena, Poppy, Vanilla and Opium.