Our bath salts are born from the sea, the sun, the mistral, wide open spaces. They are the natural fruit of the South of France, of Provence.
They are enriched with perfumes from Grasse, the world capital of perfume.
– Donkey milk, to envelop your skin in a veil of softness, with a delicate fragrance. Donkey’s milk moisturizes and soothes sensitive skin.
– the Rose, an intense and suave fragrance, which evokes refinement. A natural freshness, all in harmony.
– Opium, a spicy and flowery unisex fragrance.
– Lavender, the very soul of Provence. The virtues of its essential oils are renowned for their purifying, relaxing and soothing powers.
– Vanilla, whose intensity provides a real cocooning moment thanks to its gourmet, round and sensual notes.
The natural evaporation of seawater on the salt marshes, which results from the combined effects of wind and sun, leads to the production of a brine saturated with sodium chloride and then to the crystallization of the sea salt which is harvested and rinsed. Depending on the areas of use, it can then be wrung out or dried at high temperature.
The use of bath salts is particularly recommended to soothe. Also recommended for heavy and swollen legs, bath salts are added to the lukewarm water of your bath: they will gradually melt and soften your skin by delicately perfuming it.