Our “Savon Doux Visage” (Gentle Facial Soap) consists, upon saponification of 80% olive oil and 20% coconut oil and is then enriched with organic olive oil and natural evening primrose extract.
These essential fatty acids rebuild cell walls and are known for their softening and revitalising properties, as well as being an exceptional anti-wrinkle treatment…
The unsaponifiable content in olive oil, gives it restructuring properties thus, making it suitable for dry and greasy skin types alike.Our 100% natural, preservative-free, perfume-free and essential oil-free Facial Soap has been designed to respect the most sensitive skin types and bring them softness and everyday comfort. It is ideal for dry, mature and sensitive skin as well as for aiding and soothing eczema and psoriasis.
• organic olive oil
• coconut oil (also called coprah)
• primrose extract
• tocopherol (vitamin E)
• natural glycerin *Contains one or more ingredients issued from organic farming.
Saponification is a chemical transformation during which fatty substances (here, 80% olive oil and 20% coconut oil) are hydrolyzed (mixed) with a Sodium base (for soap bars) or potash (soft clay, for liquid soap). Blended in a big cauldron, the master soap craftsman stirs the mixture patiently, similarly to a jam mixture until it transforms into soap, a non-aggressive cleaning product, as it is naturally accompanied by a “softening agent”, glycerin. Read more
Enriched with primrose oil.Free of sodium Laureth sulfate, synthetic dyes, animal fat, conservatives and fragrances.Suitable for any skin types.Created, developped and manufactured in France.
• 80% olive oil at saponification: olive oil is emollient, meaning it softens the skin tissues, fights against dry skin and is a good anti-oxidant. It contains 80% of essential fatty acids (oleic, linoleic and palmitic), as well as vitamins A, E ,C, D and chlorophyll. This composition is favorable for cell growth and healing. It is excellent to heal an irritated and damaged epidermis.
• 20% coconut oil at saponification: rich in linoleic acid and vitamins, it leaves a satin-like effect on the skin and nourishes even the driest parts of the skin. It is soothing and non-comedogenic, helps with wrinkle prevention.
• Primrose extract: primrose oil is known as an excellent anti-wrinkle and antioxidant. It prevents from premature aging. When applied regularly, this oil can slow down aging because of its reconstructing collagen fibers. The gamma-linoleic acid plays an important role for the hydration and elasticity of the skin. Primrose oil is soothing and calms irritation caused by exterior factors (sun damage, wind, cold weather and pollution). It is smoothing and moisturizing and maintains the skin’s natural moisture. It also has revitalizing and reconstructing properties that stimulate the skin’s regeneration.
• Natural glycerin: emollient agent, hydrates the deep layers of the epidermis.
At the end, olive oil, coconut oil and virgin sunflower oil are added (unsaponified) and leave the skin soft, this is what we call a super fatted soap.
Suitable for all skin types.Wet your face with warm water and make sure that your hands are clean. Pump a small amount of soap in the palm of your hands. Apply the cleanser onto your skin using gentle circular motions. Make sure to apply on all parts of your face: the forehead, the chin, the nose, the cheeks and the neck. Massage your face. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Then rinse with cold water to tighten the pores and stimulate blood circulation. Pat dry with a towel. The texture and color of this soap, made with natural vegetable oils, can vary depending on the lots and change throughout time.
Gentle Facial Soap 240ml. Without perfume
Enriched with organic olive oil and evening primrose extract.
– 100% natural, 0% sulphate
– 0% preservatives, 0% perfume, 0% essential oils
– Based on 80% olive oil and 20% coconut oil for saponification
– Formulated to respect sensitive skin and bring it softness and comfort on a daily basis
– 12 months storage after opening