The Hydratation Day Cream enriched with organic shea butter, is a complete treatment.The combination of shea butter, 6 oils and 3 natural extracts, will bring you absolute comfort throughout the day. This rich treatment is ideal for dehydrated skins. This face cream is light when applied, non-sticky, is rapidly absorbed and does not leave a greasy shiny film. It is ideal for working girls. Complete your beauty ritual by lightly tapping your face with your fingertips to tone and tighten the skin. A complete formula thanks to the addition of:
• organic Shea butter extract
• olive oil
• argan oil
• sweet Almond oil
• grape seed oil
• jojoba oil
• sunflower oil
• mimosa of Provence extract
• red seaweeds extract
• rice starch
• tocopherol (vitamin E) Read more
• Shea butter: Great for healing the skin and has a high level of unsaponifiable. It stimulates the healing of the skin, protects against UV rays and soothes any irritation. It improves the skin’s elasticity and contains vitamins A, D, E, K that are very beneficial for the skin.
• Argan oil: Argan oil is very nourishing and rich in antioxidants to help eliminate free radicals and firm the skin. It has the capacity to stimulate collagen production and increase the skin’s thickness. Argan oil prevents dryness and aging by restoring the hydrolipidic film. As said before, it helps neutralize free radicals and protects the connective tissue. It is also used for treatment to help cure acne. Studies have shown the ability of argan oil to revitalize the skin and promote cell regeneration.
• Algue Rouge. Extrait de 2 algues rouges :
- Chondrus crispus is a red seaweed living in deep waters and subjected(submitted) to extreme environmental conditions (exhibitions(exposures) in UV, drought in low tide) .Confère in this frost(gel) of red carraghénane ) seaweed an effect assist skin not occlusive and moisturizing properties of the top layers of the skin. Repair effect by its capacity to strengthen and to stimulate the keretinization thanks to its composition rich in minerals (magnesium and calcium). –
- Lithothamnium calcareum lives on sea bed and meets in abundance on the Breton coast(ribs). It is a calcareous seaweed consisted in 95 % of mineral where from his(her,its) rocky aspect. She(it) is often confused(merged) with the coral. Lithothamnium calcareum is very used in dietetics, but also in cosmetic for his contributions in minerals and trace elements.
• Rice starch: A long-lasting mattifying powder, rice starch absorbs any greasy residue and tightens the pores to leave an airbrushed finish on the skin. It maintains skin’s moisture and improves the complexion of the skin. It is also known to help soothe irritated and sensitive skins. The starch softens problematic and dry skins, it also soothes any irritation and eczema. Adding rice starch to cosmetics enhances the adherence and the lasting power on the skin as well as provides a mattifying effect.
• Provence mimosa: The mimosa extract from the French Provence: obtained from the flower of the mimosa tree. The mimosa extract is famous for its formula rich in antioxidants: tannins et flavonoids, like anthocyanins, catechins, proanthocyanins et gallic acid. It is hydrating while being a good astringent and antiseptic. It is known tighten pores and reduce their size. Mimosa extract prevents dehydration of the and regulates the skin’s protective shield.
• Sweet almond oil: Softening and hydrating, sweet almond oil has long been known to man and is used for its soothing and softening properties to cure dry and irritated skin. We mostly use it for flaky and dehydrated sensitive skin. Sweet almond oil is very gentle and pleasant to apply leaving your skin with a smooth and velvet-like texture once it Is applied. It is suitable for all skin types.
• Olive oil is emollient, meaning it softens the skin tissues, fights against dry skin and is a good anti-oxidant. It contains 80% of essential fatty acids (oleic, linoleic and palmitic), as well as vitamins A, E, C, D and chlorophyll. This composition is favorable for cell growth and healing. It is excellent to heal an irritated and damaged epidermis.
• Jojoba oil: Having a similar composition to sebum, jojoba oil reinforces the hydro-lipidic film and helps regulate the acidity of the skin. This oil penetrates the skin very well and creates a protective non-greasy film that preserves the skin’s natural moisture. It leaves a soft and velvet touch. Jojoba oil also stabilizes sebum production and helps to reduce acne. It has exceptional hydrating properties which allow to smooth and firm the skin to improve the look of damaged skin. Overall, Jojoba oil nourishes, moisturizes and softens the skin.
• Grape seeds oil: Rich in antioxidants, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. Non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into the epidermis, it helps fight against free radicals. Very rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, grapeseed oil regenerates the cell membranes, protects hair and helps with the reconstruction of skin tissues. Linoleic acid found in this oil promotes the regeneration and reconstruction of the skin. It has emollient capacities that deeply nourish the skin while also regulating the skin’s sebum production. Grapeseed oil is known for being deep cleansing.
• Sunflower oil: Very rich in oleic acid, this oil is very stable when it comes to oxidation. It is nutritious and hydrating, it softens and revitalizes the skin naturally.
• Tocopherol (vitamin E): antioxidant, repairs the skin, treats inflammation and hydrates.
Take a hazelnut of your product then warm the material in your hands. Then, hands placed on each side by the face, to respect a symmetry, mass delicately your forehead, by making light movements, inside towards the outside. Summits also on the median zone, always of the nose towards cheeks eventually sweep your chin up to ears. On the neck, often forgotten but which also needs hydration, make delicate movements, from top to bottom.
Show reviews in all languages (5)
Be the first to review “Hydration Day Cream 75ml” Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Hydration Day Cream 75ml
Enriched with 11 natural active ingredients.
– 98% natural
– 0% phenoxyethanol, 0% chlorphenesin
– Mattifying formula, light on application
– No greasy film, no shine
– Enriched with organic shea butter
– 12 months storage after opening
There are no reviews yet.