The super fatted SAVON DE PROVENCE is made up of 80% olive oil and 20% of coconut oil at saponification. It is enriched with essential oils. The perfectly exclusive formula is suitable for every skin type and provides a pleasant, regenerating, relaxing and detoxifying moment.The minty scents of the pippermint essential oil are energizing, tonifying and dynamic. Without a doubt it is a good fragrance to start your day. The world belongs to those who wake up early! The rich texture of the SAVON DE PROVENCE leaves your skin nourished, clean and silky. Made with:
• olive oil
• coconut oil
• natural glycerin
• essential oils.
* Contains olive oil from organic farming .
Traditionally used for making hard soaps, we were able to adapt this old method of production and use it in a contemporary way to make liquid soaps. The base for our liquid soap is made with 80% of olive oil and 20% of coconut oil (coprah oil) through saponification. With the help of potash (a natural clay), this mixture will slowly transform into a soapy paste under our master soap maker’s supervision. Read more
The perfectly exclusive formula is suitable for every skin type and provides a pleasant, regenerating, relaxing and detoxifying moment. Free of sodium Laureth sulfate, synthetic dyes, animal fat, and conservatives. Suitable for all skin types. Created, developed and manufactured in France.
• 80% olive oil at saponification: olive oil is emollient, meaning it softens the skin tissues, fights against dry skin and is a good anti-oxidant. It contains 80% of essential fatty acids (oleic, linoleic and palmitic), as well as vitamins A, E, C, D and chlorophyll. This composition is favorable for cell growth and healing. It is excellent to heal an irritated and damaged epidermis.
• 20% coconut oil at saponification: rich in linoleic acid and vitamins, it leaves a satin-like effect on the skin and nourishes even the driest parts of the skin. It is soothing and non-comedogenic, helps with wrinkle prevention.
• Natural glycerin: emollient agent, hydrates the deep layers of the epidermis.
• Essential oils.
At the end, olive oil, coconut oil and virgin sunflower oil are added (unsaponified) and leave the skin soft, this is what we call a super fatted soap.
Suitable for all skin types. In the shower or bath, apply onto wet skin and foam. Rinse thoroughly with water.The texture and color of this soap, made with natural vegetable oils, can vary depending on the lots and change throughout time.
Be the first to review “Savon de Provence Surgras shower gel 500ml. Pippermint.” Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Savon de Provence Surgras shower gel 500ml. Pippermint.
With olive oil & essential oils.
– 100% natural, Surfat
– 0% preservatives, 0% sulphate
– Concentrated formula, smooth texture not “drowned” in water
– Enriched with organic olive oil
– Based on 80% olive oil and 20% coconut oil for saponification
– Formulated to respect sensitive skin and bring it softness and comfort on a daily basis
– 12 months storage after opening
There are no reviews yet.