Thanks to its base made with 80% olive-pomace oil and 20% coconut oil during saponification, the Savon Noir SURGRAS face and body feeds your skin with all the natural active ingredients and vitamins it needs.
The olive-pomace oil is extracted from the skin, the pulp residues and the fragments of the seed of the olive.
Its ancestral virtues are known to:
• eliminate impurities without grain exfoliation,
• soften, soothe and nourish the skin,
• unify and brighten the skin’s complexion.
• olive-pomace oil
• coconut oil (also called coprah)
• tocopherol (vitamin E)
• natural glycerin
• perfume with essential oils
*Contains olive oil from organic farming.
Traditionally used for making hard soaps, we were able to adapt this old method of production and use it in a contemporary way to make liquid soaps. The base for our liquid soap is made with 80% of olive oil and 20% of coconut oil (coprah oil) during saponification. With the help of potash (a natural clay), this mixture will slowly transform into a soapy paste under our master soap maker’s supervision. Read more
The “Savon Noir” is reputated for its natural exfoliation properties (free of grain or exfoliating beads).
98.5 minimum of the ingredients are from natural origin.
Free of sodium Laureth sulfate, synthetic dyes, animal fat and conservatives.
Created, developed and manufactured in France.
• 80% pomace olive oil at saponification: olive oil is emollient, meaning it softens the skin tissues, fights against dry skin and is a good anti-oxidant. It contains 80% of essential fatty acids (oleic, linoleic and palmitic), as well as vitamins A, E, C, D and chlorophyll. This composition is favorable for cell growth and healing. It is excellent to heal an irritated and damaged epidermis.
• 20% coconut oil at saponification: rich in linoleic acid and vitamins, it leaves a satin-like effect on the skin and nourishes even the driest parts of the skin. It is soothing and non-comedogenic, helps with wrinkle prevention.
• Natural glycerin: emollient agent, hydrates the deep layers of the epidermis.
• Fragrances and essential oils.
At the end, olive oil, coconut oil and virgin sunflower oil are added (unsaponified) and leave the skin soft, this is what we call a super fatted soap.
Suitable for all skin types.
Be the first to review “Savon Noir Surgras face and body 500ml. Orange blossom” Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Savon Noir Surgras face and body 500ml. Orange blossom
– 98% natural, Surgras
– 0% preservatives, 0% sulphate
– Concentrated formula, smooth texture not “drowned” in water
– Enriched with organic olive oil
– Based on 80% olive-pomace oil and 20% coconut oil for saponification
– Formulated to respect sensitive skin and bring it softness and comfort on a daily basis
– 12 months storage after opening
There are no reviews yet.