Enriched with allantoine, known for its repairing properties, the Velvet Hand Cream for hands and nails softens, comforts and helps make the skin supple.With its pleasant and ultra-mellow scent, this nourishing balm associates natural active ingredients found in olive oil, grape seed oil, sunflower oil, organic Provence honey extracts and tocopherol (vitamin E) for targeted care. Its Garden of the Hesperides perfume is very fresh thanks to its slightly afforested bases of citrus fruits but remains here very subtle and soft. Light, it is not heady. This natural fragrance contains essential oil of grapefruit, orange, lemon, mandarin, petitgrain and neroli. A combination of precious oils:
• olive oil
• organic honey from French Provence
• grape seeds oil
• sunflower oil
• tocopherol (vitamin E)
• natural glycerin Read more
Our hands need targeted care with a balm that is rapidly absorbed by the skin. 100% natural fragrance, with essential oils. Without paraben, MIT, phénoxyéthanol, EDTA, PEG, BHT, silicon. Created, developed and manufactured in France.
• Olive oil is emollient, meaning it softens the skin tissues, fights against dry skin and is a good anti-oxidant. It contains 80% of essential fatty acids (oleic, linoleic and palmitic), as well as vitamins A, E, C, D and chlorophyll. This composition is favorable for cell growth and healing. It is excellent to heal an irritated and damaged epidermis.
• Organic Honey of Provence: Harvested in the region of Provence, honey is known for to be an effective antibacterial. Since it is rich in sugar, minerals, enzymes and amino acids, it has smoothing and toning properties. Honey is full of nutrients that deeply nourish the epidermis and speeds up healing. It is suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin in need of hydration and repair sensitive skin.
• Grapeseed oil : Rich in antioxidants, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. Non-greasy texture that penetrates rapidly into the epidermis, it helps fight against free radicals. Very rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, grapeseed oil regenerates the cell membranes, protects hair and helps with the reconstruction of skin tissues. Linoleic acid found in this oil promotes the regeneration and reconstruction of the skin. It has emollient capacities that deeply nourish the skin while also regulating the skin’s sebum production.
• Sunflower oil: Very rich in oleic acid, this oil is very stable when it comes to oxidation. It is nutritious and hydrating, it softens and revitalizes the skin naturally.
• Allantoïne: soothing, favorites the healing. Profitable for the weakened skins.
• Tocopherol (vitamin E): antioxidant, repairs the skin, treats inflammation and hydrates.
• Natural glycerin: emollient agent, hydrates the deep layers of the epidermis.
AQUA (WATER)**, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL**, CETEARYL ALCOHOL**, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE**, GLYCERIN**, GLYCERYL STEARATE**, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL**, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL**, HONEY (MEL) EXTRACT*, TOCOPHEROL**, ALLANTOIN, GLUCOSE**, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE**, XANTHAN GUM**, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE)**, POTASSIUM SORBATE, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID**, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRAL**, LIMONENE**, LINALOOL**.
*Ingredient issued from organic farming. / **Ingredients from natural origin.
98,5% minimum of the ingredients are from natural origin.
Apply a hazelnut to every hand and summits penetrate by light circular massages of wrists towards the fingertips.
Velvet Hand Cream 75ml. Garden of the Hesperides
Enriched with 5 natural active ingredients.
– 98% natural
– 0% phenoxyethanol, 0% chlorphenesin
– 100% natural fragrance
– Targeted care that penetrates quickly
– Feeds without leaving fat film
– Enriched with organic Provence honey
– 14 months storage after opening